Download pokemon naturia version JAR | walkthrough pokemon naturia version
HACK INFOName: Pokemon XY Naturia Version
Version: beta 0.2.5
FEATURES- Selection of protagonist by gender, like as in Pokemon Crystal only with the protagonists of Pokemon XY.
- Redesign Pokedex. 138 "new" (replacement) species of pokemon from all regions .
- Replacements are based on design and/or qualities/features of each Pokemon. Example, Rattata is replacement for Zigzagoon .
- Progressive levels increase on wild Pokemon and Trainers.
- Different species of wild Pokemon and Pokemon trainers, while maintaining a logic . Different amount of Pokemon used by coaches.
- Learnset updated to Pokemon BW2 o XY as the case .
- Some event-moves are included in Learnsets.
- Some Trainer Class have new items for use in battle.
- Differences on evolution levels, adequated to the strength of the evolution chain and to the level at which the Pokemon appears for the first time. For a few Pokemon, different methods in which they evolve.
- Some Pokemon can evolve by using a different method. New evolution stones are included.
- Base Stats , Types, Growth Rate and Catch Rates updated Pokemon XY . New type FAIRY is included.
- Different wild held item data and increased probability of appearing the second item..
- Battle System like as in the 4th generation. The moves are classifies in Special or Physical according to their contact nature.
- Some different fleeing Pokemon. Type Boost Items (Charcoal, etc.) increase %33 of ATTACK to compensate the lack of items like Choice Band, Life Orb, etc.
- 24 New items (not all obtainable in game) that improve the player experience. Include GS Ball, Sail Fossil, Fossil Jaw and 3 evolution stones (Dusk, Shiny and Down) plus a new stone that replaces the trade evolutions: TRADE STONE.
- 60 New moves that complement the functions of each pokemon battle. Signature moves are presents: Lucario with Aura Sphere or Blaziken with Blaze Kick are possible.
- New battle effects according to each attack, with this is possible have moves that did not exist, as Calm Mind or Draco Meteor. The new effects come with new animations.
- Update priorities moves. Extreme Speed now has priority over Quick Attack.
- 25 New TM. Replaced the most low-profile attacks by a higher-profile attacks, example ; Mud Slap for Bulldoze. Some moves of the TM replaced were added to Learnset to avoid losses.
- Additional trainers, usually in places that lacked them, like caves and gyms. - (Additional trainer count: 18)
- Properities of healing items (potions, berries...) edited so that said items can't be used in the middle of a battle. However, no changes in the functions of the items when held by a Pokemon (berries still heal, etc.).
- Different items found in the floor and some different berry trees.
- Different trainer DVs (usually higher), mostly adequated to how early a trainer of that class can be found. DVs of many classes are maximized in an attempt to make up for the acumulative boosts provided by EVs.
- Stat and type boosts provided by badges removed in order to give the game a more "professional" feel and increase the difficulty by removing an unfair advantage.
- Removed the 25% extra chance of missing with a status or stat reduction move by the opponent (another unfair disadvantage for the computer that makes little sense).
- Different requeriments and increased probability (1/256) for a Pokemon to be shiny. The properities of the shiny Gyarados have been adequated accordingly.
- The Battle Style is SET by default (little Buggy).
- New graphics (Tileset) for routes and cities taken mainly from the 3rd generation games.
- New graphics in battle (HP bar) and the Town Map, HGSS style.
- New Sprites for some Trainers and Gym Leaders, and therefore new Trainer Class.
- Modifications to existing maps like caves, routes, Gyms, or towers. Cities restored to its beta phase.
- Changes in certain events as well as existing small additional events.
- The player is unable to leave a Gym until he or she beats the Gym Leader or all his/her Pokemon faint in battle (blackout). Thus, Gym trainers and the Leader have to be beaten is succession.
- Partial translation of rom to spanish ( I'm a Mexican Hacker).
EXTRAS- Move Tutors with generic moves have been distributed throughout johto to compensate the replacement of some TM. By this method you can learn Hidden Power, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Toxic and Headbutt (the latter retains its status TM).
- Zigzagoon and Linoone possess her ability "PickUp" like in Pokémon RZE; you have a 10% chance that after a fight are equipped with an object, such as a Potion, Great Ball, Rare Candy, etc...
- Tileset Extension patch is applied.
-Some Traden Pokemon are shinys.
KNOWN BUGS- (Minor)If you choose to be "girl" in start of game and enter your name manually, after doing it, appear the sprite of "boy". - Fixed for next release
- (Minor) Error in the Overwolrd fo the "girl" on the map of FLY. -Fixed for next release
- (Minor) Errors with the font. Some translations come from the Spanish Version, so some characters may be shown to you the American version (does not apply to English-speaking players). - Fixed for next release
- (Minor) In battle only, the moves appear with other type. This is because the game reads the ID of the animations and not the type of the move. - Fixed for next release
- (Minor) Singpost throughout the region without text. This is because the beta versions of the cities have more singpost that the final version. - Fixed for next release
- (Medium) Counter and Mirror Coat are not upgraded to the new rating system physical/special attacks. - MAYBE Fixed for next release
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.2.5.gbc (zip) [878KB]
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.2.3.gbc (zip) [878KB]
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.2.2.gbc (zip) [878KB]
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.2.0.gbc (zip) [878KB]
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.1.5.jar[966KB].
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.1.5.gbc (zip) [878KB]
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.1.4.jar [966KB]
- pokemon xy naturia version beta 0.1.4.gbc (zip) [878KB]