DOWNLOAD TOUHOUMON MARISA'S MAGIC WORLD | WALKTHROUGH TOUHOUMON MARISA'S MAGIC WORLD
HACK INFONAME: Touhoumon Marisa's Magic World
HACKER: Aichiya Sanae
VERSION: v1.30 (Final)
INTRODUCTIONThis ROM hack replaces all 386 Pokemon present in the game with the various Touhou characters , where they are called "Boneka" Indonesian for "doll". In contrast to most other Pokemon ROM hacks which usually follow a story, Marisa's Magic World's does not have a story; it's purpose is instead simply to allow the player to capture Boneka so that they may trade them to World Link or Another World.
CHANGE LOGS- Edited some of move sprites
- Edited ball sprites into orb sprites
- Edited minor things
- Fixed LastWord Kanako cry
- Edited some of Boneka learnable moves, such as Mima line could learn Knife Throw (after remembered very first Mima pic is holding knife)
- Added an easter egg
FEATURESTouhoumon: Marisa’s Magic World is designed for helping other games to find Bonéka that is hard to find in appropriate game.
- The game has no Story. Focus on “Catch and Collect.”
- You can catch any Bonéka in this game with some exception. There are 4 areas currently in this game:
*Area C: Chibi Boneka area
*Area N: Normal Boneka area, and some with non-prefix Boneka such as Mimi-chan, Ruukuto, Kedama, etc.
*Area E: Ex Boneka area
*Area S: Special form Boneka area In the beginning of the game, only Area C that is unlocked. The other areas will be unlocked as you catch more Boneka.
- Link compatibility with either Touhoumon World Link or Touhoumon Another World. Limited to Trading. Recommended using Touhoumon World Link/Another World v1.30 or later version.
- Item prices are cut down, because you can only battle with Marisa, Reimu, or Sanae. Mary/Renko also can be battled.
- You will get A-VIVIT as starter. But, It can’t be traded to Touhoumon World Link or Touhoumon Another World game.
BONÉKA FORMS QUICK GUIDE1. Chibi Form (CXxxxx, example: CChiyuri, CKurumi)
Chibi form is the most weak form of most species. Only few Bonéka that don’t have any Chibi form.
2. Normal Form (Xxxxx, example: Chiyuri, Kurumi)
Normal form is the evolution of Chibi Form.
3. Ex Form (EXxxxx, example: EChiyuri, EKurumi)
Ex Form is evolution of Normal Form Only few Bonéka that don’t have any Ex form.
4. Advent Form (AXxxxx, example: ACirno, AMukou)
Advent Form is alternate evolution of Chibi Form. Only few Bonéka that can evolve into Advent Form. They are basically same strong as Ex Form. Advent Form will not learn signature move.
How to get Advent Form: while Chibi Form use Sun Stone.
5. Final Form (FXxxxx, example: FReimu, FMarisa)
Final Form is alternate evolution of Chibi Form. Only few Bonéka that can evolve into Final Form. They are basically same strong as Ex Form. Final Form will not learn any moves by leveling up except signature move.
How to get Advent Form: while Chibi Form use Moon Stone.
6. DarkEx Form (DEXxxxx) – Trade normal form.
7. Last Word Form (LXxxxx, example: LChiyuri, LCirno)
You may say Last Word Form is the strongest form. Only few Bonéka that have Last Word Form.
8. Special Form
a. Inu-Sakuya – use Sun Stone at CSakuya
b. Swim Suit (SSXxxxx) – use Water Stone at Ex Form
c. Gothic Mystia / Princess Wriggle – use Sun Stone at their Ex Form
d. ExAdventMukou – Evolve at Lv 80 from Advent Mukou
e. Angel VIVIT – catch only, no evolution
f. STenshi / SuppaTenkoRan – use Sun Stone at their Ex Form
DOWNLOAD[DOWNLOAD] [ZIP] (17.5 MB)
1. Untuk cara download game'nya silahkan baca DISINI.
2. Untuk cara memainkan game GBA di hp atau komputer silahkan baca DISINI.