DOWNLOAD YET ANOTHER FIRE RED HACK | WALKTHROUGH YET ANOTHER FIRE RED HACK
HACK INFOName: Yet Another Fire Red Hack
Version: V1.16b (full game)
INTROThis is something I've been working on for a while now. It's a fairly simple Fire Red hack- I've mostly left Kanto alone as it's a perfectly serviceable region. The game uses a custom regional dex containing 150 mons from all five gens and edits various minor things. It aims to be moderately difficult- not a cakewalk, but not much nastier than say Platinum.
FEATURESWith regards to features: Like I said, it's just Kanto with a different 150 mons. I've played around with moves and movepools, and most of the trainers have different teams due to the roster being completely different, but otherwise it's pretty standard fare.
And some errata:
Brock: 14, 15
Surge: 21, 23, 23
Misty*: 27, 28, 28
Giovanni I: 32, 33, 33, 34, 33
Erika: 36, 35, 36, 37
Koga: 43, 42, 43, 44, 45
Giovanni II: 46, 48, 47, 48, 49
Sabrina: 48, 49, 50, 49, 52
Blaine: 54, 55, 55, 55, 56
Giovanni III: 57, 58, 58, 58, 59, 60
Lorelei: 62, 62, 62, 63, 63
Bruno: 63, 63, 63, 64, 64
Agatha: 64, 64, 64, 65, 65
Lance: 65, 65, 66, 66, 66, 67
Champion: 68, 68, 68, 68, 69, 70
Unknown Dungeon: 71, 72, 72, 73, 73, 73
Elite 4 Rematches**:
Lorelei: 75, 75, 75, 75, 76, 76
Bruno: 76, 76, 76, 76, 77, 77
Agatha: 77, 77, 77, 77, 78, 78
Lance: 78, 78, 78, 79, 79, 79
Champion: 80, 80, 80, 81, 81, 82
*Misty and Surge have switched gyms.
**The E4 use their rematch teams after you finish the Unknown Dungeon, which opens after beating the E4 the first time. They are also significantly harder than anything else in the hack.
Togepi -> Togetic at level 21.
Togetic -> Togekiss at level 33.
Happiny -> Chansey at level 15.
Chansey -> Blissey at level 38.
Petilil -> Lilligant using Leaf Stone.
Cottonee -> Whimsicott using Leaf Stone.
Yanma -> Yanmega at level 33.
Onix -> Steelix at level 34.
Gurdurr -> Conkeldurr at level 42.
Riolu -> Lucario at level 30.
Gligar -> Gliscor at level 35.
Mantyke -> Mantine at level 28.
Magneton -> Magnezone at level 45.
Kadabra -> Alakazam at level 37.
Boldore -> Gigalith at level 38.
Snorunt -> Froslass at level 42.
Murkrow -> Honchkrow at level 37.
Haunter -> Gengar at level 38.
Dusclops -> Dusknoir at level 49.
Sneasel -> Weavile at level 45.
Scyther -> Scizor using Moon Stone.
Slowpoke -> Slowbro or Slowking at level 37 depending on personality.
Electabuzz -> Electivire at level 46.
Magmar -> Magmortar at level 46
Rhydon -> Rhyperior at level 49.
Deino -> Zweilous at level 30.
Zweilous -> Hydreigon at level 55.
Larvesta -> Volcarona at level 52.
- This hack uses the Physical/Special split. You can tell which moves are physical and which are special in the status screen.
- The intended order for midgame is Rocket Hideout -> Celadon Gym -> Pokemon Tower -> Fuchsia Gym -> Fighting Dojo -> Silph Co. -> Saffron Gym -> Seafoam Islands -> Cinnabar Island.
- Access to the Sevii Islands has been removed.
- The move relearner has moved to Cinnabar Island's Pokemon Center. You do not have to pay him anything for his services.
- The NPC blocking the path to Route 3 before fighting Brock has moved to Mt. Moon's entrance.
- The starter triangle is skewed towards Blaziken- however the rival ditches their starter before it matters, so don't let that influence your decision.
- The rival has a nasty surprise on his team in the second Route 22 battle. It is something that you can have at this point (unless you picked Snivy, in which case you can get it in 10 minutes), so don't be *too* resentful.
- There is usually no penalty for using evolution stones early- this is so you don't have to stress over evolving at the right level.
- Many leaders now use different types.
- Cottonee and Petilil evolve by Leaf Stone instead of Sun Stone.
- All trade and happiness evolutions have been replaced with level evolutions.
- There is a store at Indigo Plateau which sells almost all TMs- don't be afraid to use them. (The one TM it doesn't sell can be purchased in Cerulean Cave.)
- There is an NPC in Vermillion who gives you one evolutionary stone- the rest can be bought in the Department store. (Moon Stones are only purchase-able in post-game, and Sun Stones are unavailable).
- Explosion and SelfDestruct no longer half defense.
- Metal Claw and Steel Wing now occasionally lower the foe's Defense and Attack, respectively.
- Shadow Punch has been buffed to 90 BP.
MORE INFOPokemon Location List
Stats, Move, Item, Evolution & Trainer List
DOWNLOAD[DOWNLOAD] [ZIP] (6.8MB)
1. Untuk cara download game'nya silahkan baca DISINI.
2. Untuk cara memainkan game GBA di hp atau komputer silahkan baca DISINI.